Formation and resources
NATIONAL TRAINING MODULES AND PROCEDURES
The Formation Committee has developed training modules for general use across Canada, to be used as new member orientation sessions or as updates for existing members. The modules should be delivered by trainers in a group session, or they can be viewed individually. Always available as reference, the Rule and Statutes of the Society, and the Operations Manual.
Vincentian Life (VLIF)
- VLIF-1 An Introduction to our Society (2020-06-08)
- VLIF-2 The Conference
- VLIF-3 Home Visiting
- VLIF-4 Abuse, Discrimination and Harassment Prevention Policy and Program - SLIDES (2017-11)
- Abuse, Discrimination and Harassment Prevention Policy and Implementation program (2017-11)
- Financial Handbook for conference treasurers (2019-03)
- Conference Operations as Defined by the Rule and Statutes and the National Council Operations Manual: Rule and Statutes and the Operations Manual (09-2017)
- LEAD-1 Governance, Specialworks and Incorporation (2020-06)
- LEAD-2 Fundamentals of Meeting Management - Parliamentary procedures (2020-06)
- LEAD-3 Information and Privacy Management (2021-09-23)
- Handbook for conference president (2016)
- Webinar - The Four Pilars of Committment (2021-03-01)
- Notes : The Four Pilars of Committment (2021-03-01)
- Webinar - Rejuvenation Webinar video (2021-01-28)
- Rejuvenation Webinar PDF file (2021-02-01)
Special Works, Promotion (SPWK)
Starting a SSVP Store (2017-08)
SSVP TRAINING FOR OFFICE 365 AND TEAMS
These Videos have been created to help SSVP members access their Office 365 accounts and the Teams app. The Teams application is the program we will use for videoconferencing and calls between members of the Society. If you would like to have an account, please contact the national national email@example.com to request one.
Most modules are also available in PowerPoint, please communicate with the National Office to receive them by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.