The Society of Saint Vincent de Paul launched its national housing campaign on February 7, 2021, the feast day of Blessed Sister Rosalie Rendu. The theme is "Safe, secure and affordable housing is a human right". Everyone deserves to have safe and adequate housing for their families. This is their right and it is certainly one that every Vincentian should support. We encourage all members of the Society to consider one or more of the various actions in the Action Plan; additional material will be shared throughout the year.
The National Action Plan with the theme “Safe, secure and affordable housing is a human right” is available at https://www.ssvp.ca/sites/default/files/eng-nap_master_document_2021-01-22.pdf
- Executive Summary and First Action: Listen!
- Pamphlet : Housing pamphlet
- Video of the campaign objectives : Housing-Life-Goals
- Bookmark with campaign prayer (single version per page and 4 per pages)
- Logo to be used when developing material : logo
- Material printing guide (to get the best quality) : Instructions to print at Staples